Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae is one of the most widely used ingredients in traditional Chinese medicines. However, its supply and quality are highly unstable. To ensure a sustainable and pollution-free quality harvest, Nin Jiom Medicine Manufactory (H.K.) Ltd. grows Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae on the Qinghai-Tibetan plateau at an altitude of 3,800 meters.
State-of-the-art Manufacturing Process
The Nin Jiom Medicine Manufactory (H.K.) Ltd. headquarters is located in Hong Kong. As one of the largest Chinese medicine manufacturers in Hong Kong, Nin Jiom is responsible for the production, management and worldwide marketing of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa. Its modern factory ensures utmost hygiene with state-of-the-art machineries and equipment of international standards, which includes a medicine preparation room, automatic filling and capping machines, and a quality control centre.
- Q-Mark issued by Hong Kong Q-Mark Council
- GMP certificate issued by Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Department of Health in Australia
- Halal certificate issued by the Incorporated Trustees of the Islamic Community Fund of Hong Kong
- Halal certificate issued by Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (Jakim)
- ISO 22000:2005 certificate issued by British Standard Institute (BSI) (by mid of August 2018)
- BSI HACCP & GMP certificate issued by British Standard Institute (BSI) (by mid of August 2018)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) mark issued by Department of Health in Hong Kong
The Nin Jiom factory in Taiwan is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and employs the latest techniques for water extraction and low-temperature vacuum technology for granulation to eliminate impurities and pollutants. This ensures the highest standards for the production of all products. The factory has been awarded the prestigious Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) mark.