Corporate Social Responsibility
From sponsoring research on traditional Chinese medicine to joining large sporting events, Nin Jiom actively engages in charitable activities to fulfil its duties as a responsible corporation.
- Donation of funds to San Francisco State University to establish the first Chinese medicine research centre in the United States offering a Master’s programme in Chinese medicine
- Sponsorship of the Chinese Medicine College Foundation in Taichung, Taiwan that offers grants to students undertaking research on Chinese medicine
- Donation of funds to the Chinese Medicine Development Foundation at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Donation of funds to the Yee Hong Foundation of the Aged in Canada
- Donation of funds to the National Autistic Society of Malaysia.
- Donation of funds to the Red Cross Angel Programme of the Red Cross Society of China
- Establishment of the Nin Jiom Study Grant in Mainland China
- Donation of funds to the Yuquan Hospital of Tsinghua University in Beijing to establish the Nin Jiom Tumor Ablation Centre